Retail Reboot: How to Webinar 5 - Stock, costs and streams: right-sizing financial flows
Massey University, in conjunction with a range of industry partners including RetailX and Retail NZ, is here to help provide some guidance and reassurance as we pivot to the new normal.
We are now up and trading but who knows what the future holds? It is uncertain times but we need to present an appealing offer for shoppers and right-size our business to get through this crisis. As retailers, we would love nothing less than to put ourself in the best position to trade through and come out the other end in the best financial position possible.
Jean du Rand - Managing Director and Founder, ieRetail
Jean du Rand, has 32 years’ experience in retail in New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, and the US. ieRetail has been providing retailers in NZ and Australia with insights, research, merchandise and operational enhancements, and capability development for 17 years. Focusing on Manufacturer, Retailer, Shopper and Consumer value chain optimisation, they are leaders in retail simulations, strategy and learning gamification. The team at ieRetail work with a global network of clients, in the UK, EU, South Africa, USA, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
Sam Shosanya – Chief Executive Officer, PaperPlus
Sam, a qualified accountant and law degree holder, started his extensive retail career in the UK through the Sainsbury’s Group where he held senior leadership roles in Marketing, Merchandise, Finance and Supply Chain. As CEO of PaperPlus Group, Sam’s NZ experience includes Whitcoulls, Borders, Life Pharmacy and The Warehouse Group. His latest role as CEO of a co-operative organisation means he is encountering many of the challenges that face a small business, whilst operating as a mid-tier retailer with a national focus.
· How to manage merchandise and product stock management when cash flow is tight
· Cost control – getting it right – not too little, not too much
· Creating new revenue streams from my existing business
· When you register, you will be given an opportunity to put questions in advance to the presenters; these will be used to inform their presentations.
· During the talks you will also be able to submit written questions.
Reboot Retail How-to FREE webinar series
WEBINAR 5: Stock, costs and streams: right-sizing financial flows
DATE: Wednesday 27 May
TIME : 11-12noon
· You will receive this when you register.
· The session will be recorded if you cannot attend live.
· Links to previously recorded webinars will also be given when you register.
#retail #retailx #makingretailhappen #MasseyBusinessSchool #CentreAdvancedRetailStudies #howto #retailreboot #backtobusiness #retailreopening #Sam Shosayna #IERetail #JeanDuRand #costcontrol #retailmanagement # #SMEs #NZretail #covid19response #storemanagement