Retail Reboot: How to Webinar 3
Massey University, in conjunction with a range of industry partners including RetailX and Retail NZ, is here to help provide some guidance and reassurance as we pivot to the new normal.
Another week, a new alert level and hope that we are creeping closer towards Level 2. Even with the freeze on spending being thawed slightly by Level 3 retail online and contactless click and collect, customers are still in a whole world of financial fear of the unknown and tightly guarding their purse strings. Our experts are here to help with how you can engage their hearts, minds and wallets.
Wendy Thompson – Founder, Socialites is an experienced global marketer and entrepreneur, 2019 Australasian Social Media Marketer of the Year and finalist 2018 Next Women of the Year. Socialites is a specialist social media marketing company that works with top New Zealand and global brands around the world. Wendy is passionate about building a better NZ society and she is in demand as a speaker on digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Dave Hughes - Founder, Evolve Business Insight is a retail and technology expert with over 20 years’ experience in large New Zealand retail companies. Dave has held General Management positions at EziBuy and Briscoe Group and has driven data-led change in customer insights, e-commerce and supply chain execution.
· How to motivate those customers to visit a website or social media channel
· The essentials retailers can do to track where customers come from and how to encourage and track repeat business
· Online advertising and social engagement
· Compelling and authentic storytelling
· Promotional engagement beyond discounting
· When you register, you will be given an opportunity to put questions in advance to the presenters; these will be used to inform their presentations.
· During the talks you will also be able to submit written questions.
Reboot Retail How-to FREE webinar series
WEBINAR 3: Customer engagement
DATE: Wednesday 13 May
TIME : 10-11 am
· You will receive this when you register.
· The session will be recorded if you cannot attend live.
· Links to previously recorded webinars will also be given when you register
Brought to you by the Centre for Advanced Retail Studies
#retail #retailx #makingretailhappen #MasseyBusinessSchool #CentreAdvancedRetailStudies #howto #retailreboot #ecommerce #onlineshopping #WendyThompson #DaveHughes #socialmedia #customerengagement #storytelling #onlineadvertising #retailmarketing #retailengagement #SMEs #NZretail #covid19response